- Adviser, Economics of Urbanization Division, Economics Department, 1966-1969;
- Division Chief, ECDUR, 1969-1970;
- Senior Economist, Western Africa Region, 1971-1974;
- Team Leader, Planning Advisory Division, International Relations Department, 1974-1976;
- Senior Economist, Western Africa Region, 1976-1987;
- Lead Economist, Southern Africa Department, 1987-1990.
Interviews by Robert Oliver for George Woods and the World Bank
Access and Restrictions
The transcript of this interview is public.