- Senior Consultant, Planning Commission;
- Economist in the Philippines Division of the World Bank, 1976-1990;
- Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), 2002-2004 and 2005-2009;
- Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs and Chief Economic Adviser to the Finance Minister of India, 2004-2005;
- Stanford Centre for International Development at Stanford University, US, 2009;
- McKinsey and Company
- Indian Institute for Human Settlements, 2010;
- Nestle, 2010.
Interviews for The World Bank: Its First Half Century
Access and Restrictions
The transcript of this interview is public.