Lamb, Geoffrey B.
- Economist, Development Research Center, 1980-1982;
- Institutional Development Specialist, Project Policy Department, 1982-1983;
- Adviser, Public Sector Management, Project Policy Department, 1983-1987;
- Adviser, Strategic Planning and Review Department, 1987-1991;
- Unit Chief, ECA/MENA Technical Department, 1991-1993;
- Manager, ECA/MENA Technical Department, 1993-1994;
- Resident Representative, U.K and Ireland, External Affairs Department, 1994-1997;
- Senior Adviser, External Affairs Vice Presidency, 1997;
- Director, Trust Funds and Cofinancing Department, 1997-2003;
- Vice President, Resource Mobilization and Cofinancing, 2003;
- Vice President, Concessional Finance and Global Partnerships, 2003-2006.
World Bank Group Archives Oral Histories
Access and Restrictions
The transcript of this interview is public.