- Senior Economist, Europe and Middle East Department, 1966-1972;
- Chief Economist, Europe, Middle East and North Africa Region, 1973-1975;
- Director, Development Policy, 1975-1979;
- Director, Country Programs Department 1, Europe, Middle East and North Africa Region, 1979-1982;
- Vice President, East Asia and Pacific Region, 1983-1987;
- Vice President, Asia Region, 1987-1991;
- Managing Director, 1991-1994.
Transcript of oral history interview with Attila Karaosmanoglu held on November 17, 1994 and January 10, and 18, 1995
World Bank Group Archives Oral Histories
Access and Restrictions
The transcript of this interview is public. Portions of the interview has been redacted according to the provisions of the World Bank Access to Information Policy.