Haralz, Jonas H.
- Economist, Economic Department, 1951-1952;
- Economist, Western Hemisphere Department, 1952-1955;
- Co-author of the study The Economic Development of Mexico, 1952;
- Principal areas of operations: Mexico, Central America and Peru;
- Bank representative, Honduras, 1955-1956;
- Head of Bank Mission to appraise Mexican Government Investment Program, 1957;
- Head of Bank missions (as a consultant), Peru (1963), Venezuela (1965) and Ghana (1965);
- Executive Director, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, 1988-1991;
- Member of the guidance and closure group, the World Bank History Project, 1994-1997 (author of the chapter on the IFC included in volume I).