- Economist - Economics Department, 1946-1954;
- Assistant Economic Adviser,- Asia and Middle East Department, 1954-1956;
- Resident Representative,- Thailand, 1956-1957;
- Deputy Chief and Chief Economist,- Thailand Survey Mission, 1957-1958;
- Economic Adviser, Department of Operations, Far East, 1958-1965;
- Economic Adviser,- Asia Department, 1966-1967;
- Resident Representative - India, 1967-1970;
- Chief Economist - East Asia and Pacific Region, 1970-1972;
- Resident Representative - India, 1972-1975;
- Chief Economist - South Asia Region, 1975-1976;
- Senior Adviser,- South Asia Region, 1976-1978.
Interviews by Robert Oliver for George Woods and the World Bank
Access and Restrictions
The transcript of this interview is public.