- Research Assistant, Urban & Regional Economics Division, 1973;
- Young Professional, 1974-1975;
- Economist, Urban Division, 1976-1978;
- Break in Service, 1978-1983;
- Economist, Urban & Water Supply Division, 1983-1985;
- Sr Economist, Energy & Water Supply Division, 1985-1991;
- Sr Country Officer, Central Asia Country Unit, 1991-1993;
- Operations Adviser, Operations Policy Department, 1994-1998;
- Lead Specialist, Africa Region, Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development Department, 1998-2000;
- Operations Adviser, Africa Region, Quality and Knowledge Department, 2001-2002;
- Sector Manager, Africa Region, Sustainable Development Urban Unit 1, 2002-2009;
- Adviser, Independent Evaluation Group, 2010-2011.
Interviews on the McNamara Years (1968-1981)
Access and Restrictions
The transcript of this interview is public.