- Young Professional, 1974-1975;
- Country economist, India, 1975;
- Resident Mission, India, 1976-1979;
- Country economist, Tanzania and Uganda, 1979-1983;
- Senior economist, Indonesia, 1984-1986;
- Lead economist, Resident Mission, Indonesia, 1986-1990;
- Leave of absence, 1990-1991;
- Division Chief, Country Policy, Industry and Finance, Operations Evaluation Department, 1992-1993;
- Director of Development Policy, Office of the Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, 1993-1997;
- Vice President, Strategy and Resource Management, 1997-1999;
- Country Director, Indonesia, 1999-2002.
World Bank Group Archives Oral Histories
Access and Restrictions
The transcript of this interview is public.