- Director, Industrial Studies, South Asia Region, 1953-1969;
- Chief Economist, Office of the Director, South America Department, 1970-1972;
- Chief Economist, Office of the Latin America and Caribbean Regional Vice President, 1972-1974;
- Adviser to UNCTAD, 1974-1975;
- Senior Adviser, Office of the Vice President of Development Policy, 1975-1976;
- Director, Development Economics Department, 1976-1978.
World Bank Group Archives Oral Histories
Access and Restrictions
The transcript of this interview is public.