De Tray, Dennis N.
- Senior Economist - Living Standards Measurement Study, Development Research Department, 1983-1986;
- Policy Adviser - Office of the Director, Development Research Department, 1986-1987;
- Research Administrator,- Research Administration, Policy Planning and Research, 1987-1988;
- Research Administrator - Research Advisory Staff, Research Administration, 1988-1990;
- Senior Economic Adviser,- Office of the Vice President and Chief Economist, 1991-1992;
- Division Chief - Country Operations Division 1, Country Department III, Latin America and Caribbean Region, 1992-1993;
- Director - Country Department III, East Asia and Pacific Region, 1994;
- Director - Resident Staff in Indonesia, 1994-1997;
- Country Director,- Indonesia Resident Unit, 1997-1999;
- Senior Resident Representative in Hanoi, Vietnam, External Service, International Monetary Fund, 1999-2001;
- Country Director,- Kazakhstan/Kyrgyzstan/Turkmenistan Country Unit, 2001-2002;
- Country Director - World Bank Office: Almaty (Central Asia Country Unit), 2002-2006.
Transcript of oral history interview with Dennis N. de Tray held on February 15 and 21, and March 22, 2006
World Bank Group Archives Oral Histories
Access and Restrictions
The transcript of this interview is public. Portions of the interview have been redacted according to the provisions of the World Bank Access to Information Policy.